0 of 1(0%)reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.
Customer Reviews for Ativa® Mobil-IT Charging/Docking Station With USB 2.0 3-Port Hub With Mini And Micro USB Cables
Review 1 for Ativa® Mobil-IT Charging/Docking Station With USB 2.0 3-Port Hub With Mini And Micro USB Cables
August 31, 2011
I am a(n):Home Office
Primary Use:Home User
Bought this product:In-store
Terrible design. Returning it tomorrow.
Cons: Design, Difficult to Use
- Flaw #1: From the instruction manual: "Attention: iPhone/iPod cannot be charged without connecting the Charging / Docking station to the computer / laptop" This completely negates the purpose for this device.
- Flaw #2: Phone will not make any connection to the dock if there is any sort of case on the phone, making it useless.
- Flaw #3: Very minor relative to the previous, but the small rubber feet on the base do not adhere well at all, and one came off within minutes.
I see now why it was marked down in the store from $24.99 to $12.99. Still not worth it at that price.
7 of 7 people found this review helpful.
Share this Review:
Review 2 for Ativa® Mobil-IT Charging/Docking Station With USB 2.0 3-Port Hub With Mini And Micro USB Cables
June 3, 2011
I am a(n):Professional
Primary Use:Business User
Bought this product:Online
There are a few aspects of this hub that are annoying:
1) You have to plug in the USB cable to charge your phone. This is annoying, and seemingly unnecessary. There's no reason the AC adapter cannot charge your phone.
2) The USB cable (the one you are forced to plug in if you want to charge your phone) is only about 4 inches long. It kind of defeats the purpose of a docking station if you have to keep it 4 inches from your computer.
3) The short cable means that you probably will have to spend more money to buy a USB extension cable.